How To Avoid Heating Installation Issues
The only way to avoid issues caused due to poor heating installation is to hire a highly trained and licensed HVAC contractor. Here’s a list of things you should check before you hire one.
- HVAC Industry Certifications – Before you hire an HVAC contractor, make sure they have received proper training and have cleared the necessary HVAC industry certifications to be eligible for an HVAC license. For example, For instance, most states require HVAC technicians to clear the NATE *North American Technician Excellence) certification to be eligible for an HVAC contractor license.
- Insurance – It is important to hire an HVAC contractor with adequate insurance to cover any damages or injuries caused on the job. In case the HVAC contractor lacks insurance, it is you who would have to foot the expenses. What’s worse, you might even get sued for the injuries caused to the workers on the job. To avoid such issues, it is important that you work with a licensed and insured heating installation contractor.
- Credibility – Whether you hire an HVAC installation expert based on a friend’s or colleagues’ recommendation or choose one among the ones listed on the internet, it is always recommended to do a credibility check. Ask the HVAC installation service company for references or read online reviews to get an idea of their reputation.
New Heating Installation
A properly installed heating system offers peace of mind and will also help you ensure that your heating system has a longer service life. And for that, you need to choose the right heating system size for your home. Here are some of the factors that need to be kept in mind when determining a heating system’s size.
- Your home’s square footage
- Number of windows and their design
- Use of heat-generating appliances
- Insulation levels
- Design and condition of the ductwork
However, choosing the right heating system size is not easy, so our heating installation experts will help you choose the right heating system for your home. Besides, we will make recommendations bearing your budget and preferences in mind.
Why Choose AVS Heating and Air Conditioning
- We Boast Superior Services
We are known for our unparalleled and exceptional services. No wonder a majority of our customer base is repeat customers. For us, hard work, commitment, and dedication are more than just buzzwords. They are the principles that are deeply ingrained in our business DNA.
- We Have a Team of Licensed and Insured Contractors
We have a team of around 400 highly-skilled and knowledgeable HVAC professionals who are trained on the latest equipment and processes. We have successfully completed close to 900 projects.
- We Offer Emergency Services
We understand that heating and air conditioning issues come unannounced. We, therefore, offer 24-by-7 services to ensure that you and your family don’t have to wait for long to restore things to normal. We are available 365 days a year which means you don’t have to think twice before calling us on a weekend or during a holiday.
- We Offer One of The Best Rates In the Industry
We offer competitive flat-rate pricing, so you don’t have to worry about having to break the bank for a major repair or part replacement. We also offer several financing options, subject to credit approval. All major credit cards accepted
If you are looking for a heating installation expert or need any other heating-related service in the Washington D.C. Metro area, feel free to get in touch with us at AVS Heating and Air Conditioning. Call us at 703-873-7484 (VA Customers) or 301-686-7129 (MD Customers).