At AVS Heating & Air Conditioning Company, we have a team of experts that specializes in heating and furnace repair service. Some common furnace repair service that we offer are heat exchanger replacement, blower motor replacement, and thermostat replacement.
Having an efficient furnace system in your home is essential for being comfortable, especially during the winters! If your heating system is old or often needs maintenance then it’s time to consider getting a replacement.
If you want a new furnace system installed in your home, the first step is selecting the right size. Our HVAC technicians will be able to come to your home and assess this based on several factors:
1) The Square footage of your home
2) The Number of Windows & Doors
3) Insulation Levels in Walls and Ceiling
4) The Design & condition of the ductwork in the house.
5) The use of any appliances may generate heat and add heat load to the house.
Based on these factors, the service technician will recommend several options: furnaces, AC systems that can be installed into your home taking into consideration your budget and preferences. We will also offer specials that we may have running and payment options to make your upgrade to higher SEER Ratings and efficiency are more economical in most cases.
Once we place the order for your new system, we will arrive on the day of installation.
The brands most commonly used are the following:
Carrier, Bryant, Lennox, Trane, Amana, Goodman, Rheem, Ameristar, Ruud, Mitsubishi, Sanyo, Air Temp, Luxury, Payne, Maytag, Figutsu, or any other brand.
We will start of by removing and disposing of the old Furnace system with Furnace Filter Upon installation of the new unit with Return air box, Humidifier, UV light, EZ Trap, Water Sensor, drain pan, Drainpipe, Supply Ducts, Refrigerant Pipes (liquid and suction line set), Fuse Box, Disconnect safety Switch, Fuses, Gas Shutoff Valve for gas pipe.
Our installers will make sure the unit is level on a slab that is stable and well connected. We will build a plenum on-site. Most of of our customer homes are located in Alexandria, Annandale, Arlington, Burke, Clifton, Dunn Loring, Fairfax, Fairfax Station, Falls Church, Great Falls, Greenway, Herndon, Lorton, McLean, Merrifield, Newington, Oakton, Reston, Springfield, Vienna, Washington, Woodbridge in Northern Virginia area and Bethesda, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Silverspring, Capital Heights, Fort Washington In Maryland.
If you have a gas furnace then we will make sure there is no potential for gas leaks using soap bubbles or Electronic Leak Detector. Our technicians will make sure the service provided to you upholds the industries and manufacturers’ standards in your home, office, store or warehouse by proper ductwork and will do heat load calculations if necessary. This will include any sort of safety checks during and after the installation to make sure you and your home remain safe.
We Service All Make & Models
Same-day + 24/7 service
Fully licensed and insured
Senior citizen, Government & Military Discount.
Best price guaranteed in Washington DC Metro area.
Factory Trained and EPA Certified, Technicians
Drug-Free Technicians with Clean Background
We offer Free service calls with completed repair service.
Over 30 Years of Experience
We use Genuine Parts Comes with 1Yr Warranty
We Repair/Service it Right the 1st Time
No Extra Charge Weekends, Evenings & Holidays in Arlington, Fairfax, Alexandria, Falls Church, Springfield and surrounding areas in Virginia and Bethesda Rockville, Silverspring, Gaithersburg and Fort Washington and surrounding areas of Maryland.
- Standard efficiency furnaces repairs are 80% efficient (AFUE). Which means 20% of the energy goes in waste and on the other side the High efficiency furnace repairs are considered to be on 90% to 95%.
- AVS Heating and Air Conditioning Co. Repair Gas and Oil Furnace. Most of our clients are located in Alexandria, Arlington, Annandale, Aldi, Ashburn, Burke, Bristow, Centreville, Chantilly, Clifton, Dale City, Dulles, Dunn Loring, Fairfax, Fairfax City, Fairfax Station, Falls Church, Gainesville, Great Falls, Haymarket, Herndon, Lake Ridge, Leesburg, Lorton, Manassas, Marshall, Manassas Park, McLean, Merrifield, Mount Vernon, Nokesville, Newington, Occoquan, Oakton, Reston, Springfield, Sterling and Vienna area in Northern Virginia area and Accokeek, Bowie, Bethesda, Beltsville, Capitol Heights, Chevy Chase, Clinton, College Park, District Heights, Fort Washington, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Glen Echo, Greenbelt, Hyattsville, Kensington, Lanham, Laurel, Montgomery, North Potomac, Oxon Hill, Potomac, Riverdale, Rockville, Silver Spring, Takoma Park, Temple Hills, Upper Marlboro, Waldorf and surrounding areas in Maryland. AVS Heating Service Techs most commonly found Furnace Repair Issues we found are written below:
- Dirty air filter
- Bad Transformer
- Breaker Tripped Off
- Low Voltage Fuse Blown
- Thermostat batteries needs to be replaced
- Furnace making grinding or squeaking noise
- Pilot light won’t stay on
- Water leaking (on high efficiency furnace only)
- Smell burning
- Furnace access Panel not installed back properly
- Dirty burner jets
- Limit switch issues
- Furnace blowing cold air
- Duct make noise when fan comes on
- Flame comes on and go off within 20 seconds
- Humidity very low
- House staying cold
For any help regarding your Furnace Repair, Maintenance, Service or FREE ESTIMATE on Replacement of your existing Heating and Air Conditioning Equipment Call (703) 483-9811 or contact us online to schedule furnace service today!
Most common furnace parts been replaced by AVS Heating and Air Service Techs are the following:
- Furnace Control Board
- Hot surface Igniter
- Inducer Draft Motor
- Carrier Infinity Control Board
- Spark / Ignition Module
- Heat Cool Thermostat
- Hi Limit Thermostat
- Pressure switch
- Door Safety Switch
- Gas Valve
- Gas Manifold
- Blower Fan
- Blower Fan Motor
- Limit switch
- Flame Roll out switch
- Heat Exchanger Primary
- Heat Exchanger Secondary
Here at AVS Heating & Air Conditioning, we take care of all your heating, cooling and ventilation needs. We have been a family owned and operated company since 1991. We make sure that our customers receive the best service when they need us. It is our aim to provide fast efficient service possible to keep you warm during the winter months and cold and comfortable during the summer months. We install and service oil, propane, and natural gas forced air furnaces and boilers from a variety of manufacturers including American Standard, Trane, Ameristar, Amana, Goodman, Bryant, Carrier, Payne, Rheem, Ruud, Lennox, Air Temp, Daikin, Sanyo, York and Comfortmaker.
We have been highly recommended by our customers, if you would like more information or would like to get a free phone estimate, contact us today at (703) 483-9811 or (301) 217-923.