Does your AC fail to cool properly? Does it require frequent repairs? If the answers to these questions are yes then, you might want to get it replaced immediately.
Air Conditioning Installation:
AVS Heating & Air Conditioning Areas Provide Air Conditioner Installation Service
There are a number of factors to consider when purchasing a new AC unit or installing central air conditioning for the first time. For many years, AVS Heating and Air has offered AC installation service. With our experience, we can help you choose the best air conditioner for your house and answer any questions you may have about the many brands of air conditioners available on the market!
Air Conditioner Installation Has Several Advantages for Customers
If you are looking to get an air conditioner installed in your home, consider the following reasons. There are several advantages to doing so. Let’s have a look:
- One of the benefits of purchasing an air conditioning unit is that they are reasonably priced. They’re not only cheap to buy, but they’re also cheap to run on a daily basis. AC units’ prices vary widely depending on their capacity and features. On average, a high-quality air conditioner will just cost you somewhere between $300 and $500.
- If you replace an older unit with a newer, more efficient one, you’ll save money on your monthly utility expenses. A Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) of 10 or below is not uncommon for older air conditioners. Today’s standard models have SEER ratings of 14 or above, with some models reaching as high as 20.
- You’re upgrading may be because you’ve grown bored of having to fix your current system. If you follow up with the required preventive maintenance, a new, high-quality machine might survive for many years before requiring a repair.
- Increased ease: It’s possible that your old unit was incorrectly proportioned when it was installed. If this is the case, your house may not be as fantastic as you want it to be during the summer months. Sizing and AC installation of a new unit ensures that the desired level of cooling is maintained throughout the whole summer.
- You can decrease your carbon footprint without losing your comfort by using less energy to keep cool. There are also more ecologically friendly refrigerants in contemporary air conditioners. Because Freon (R-22) is being phased out, now is an excellent time to get an air conditioner installed in your home.
- Central air conditioners have the advantage of being more compact. They are hardly seldom seen and much less often heard. Unlike obtrusive window units, compressors are often mounted on the side of your home. Your house will be more comfortable, and you won’t have to continually change the temperature or check for leaky condensation as you do with a window unit if you install a central air conditioner.
When it comes to air conditioning installation AVS Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help.
Choosing a New Air Conditioner Before Installing It
There are three critical decisions you must make after you’ve decided to have an air conditioner installed in your home. Firstly, an excellent place to start is figuring out what kind of air conditioning system you need. Optional choices for you are:
- In terms of central air conditioners, split systems are the most frequent. Evaporator coils and condensing units are both located within your house.
- Mobile homes and commercial sites are more likely to have packaged air conditioners.
- For houses lacking ductwork, ductless mini-split systems are a great cooling choice.
Secondly, you take into account where you live. An efficient air conditioner makes financial sense in Fairfax, VA because of the state’s high humidity and typical summer temperatures.Due to the humid climate in Fairfax, VA, a high-efficiency air conditioner can last longer and be more cost-effective. Thanks to the money saved by operating a more efficient system, the investment only takes a few years to pay for itself.
Third, you must analyze the current state of your system. Radiant or baseboard heating, for example, may not require the installation of ductwork in your home. A ductless air conditioner, such as a one-room unit or a ductless mini-split, can help you save money on installation costs. Our professionals are here to assist you in picking the ideal system for your house.
Call us now at (703) 783-7562 or contact us online to learn more about our air conditioner installation service!
AC Installation: Why AVS Heating and Air?
The most significant air conditioners on the market—carrier air conditioners—are what we provide at AVS Heating and Air because we want you to be happy with your purchase. If you live in Fairfax, VA, or the nearby region, you can count on us to make sure that your new air conditioner provides you with better cooling and lowers your energy costs.
For years, the whole family has run AVS Heating and Air. We take great satisfaction in offering high-quality service and attention to detail that can only come from a family-owned business.
Each client deserves the same level of respect and honesty that we would provide to a member of our extended family and because of this conviction, we can provide the best customer service and quality of work.
Below are the costs of replacement installation on AC System in Fairfax, Arlington, Alexandria, Vienna, Falls Church, Annandale, Springfield, Burke, Chantilly, Centreville, Reston, Herndon, Mclean & Great Falls area:
- Low: $6,900.
- Average: $10,554
- High: $14,000+
AVS Installation Special on 16 Seer AC comes with Lifetime Warranty on the Compressor with Variable Speed / 2 Stage Furnace.
Contact AVS Heating & Air Conditioning now if you need an air conditioner installed in Fairfax, VA, or the nearby areas. Speak with one of our technicians today. You will be glad you did!